Local Handyman Services Directory Gives You Exposure to Real Estate Investors. Get Your Handyman Service Listed Where Thousands of Investors May Find You…
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
Tweets by REIClub
Hi, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com, the only site you need as a real estate investor. Today I’ve got quick video for the local handyman service and real estate contractors out there.
New Real Estate Contractor and Handyman Directory
A short while ago we took a survey of our members to see if enough people were interested in being listed in our brand new “Investor-Friendly” directories. The vast majority of respondents said yes.
So we started by creating a local Handyman Service Directory, where our goal was to create a simple solution for connecting a handyman and/or real estate contractors, with real estate investors in their local area.
– Appraisers, carpenters, electricians, inspectors, landscapers, plumbers, etc.
– If you work with investors, it will benefit you to list your business in this directory
Handyman Service and Real Estate Contractor Benefits
– Exposure to potentially thousands of investors
– Build credibility for your handyman services
– Cheap way to advertise
– One job can pay for listing for many, many years
– Investors that contact you are more serious
– Opportunity for bigger jobs
– Networking with Investors
– Referrals – for other jobs
Real Estate Investor Benefits
– Work with contractor that understands investors
– Easy place to find contractors for your real estate investments
– Handyman choices to get multiple bids
– Deals in other states
– Great place to start building your Real Estate Investing Team
– Referrals – to other investors in the area
We hope it helps investors connect with potential team members to help grow the investor’s business.
All real estate contractors and handyman services are paid advertisers, so make sure you do your own due diligence.
Again, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com. If you have a service, get listed in our directories, and if you are an investor, go check it out, SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel so you’ll be automatically notified when we upload more quick video tips for you. Take care and good investing.